Airbus announced it’s partnership with GIZ Make-it, InnoCircle, and MEST Africa to launch #Africa4Future Challenge in Toulouse, France. The main purpose of the challenge is to link-up aerospace startups with entrepreneurs at Airbus in order to seek out innovation and market their products/services in Africa.
This initiative is a good news for startups working in the area of Automation and Drones, Electrification, Blockchain, Artifical Intelligence (AI), Data Analytics, Material Composites & Manufacturing.
After the selection process, 10 startups will be invited to join #Africa4Future acceleration program for six months that will be start on January 7, 2019.
Benefits regarding getting selected to this program include:
- access to industry-leading experts of Airbus sites in European countries (Germany, France, Spain)
- input from top engineers regarding their business and technology models; a chance to promote their startup at Paris International Airshow in June 2019
- chance to set up a cooperation project partners with Airbus departments
- chance to be a part of MEST Incubator Africa
- participate in several workshops during the challenge
- one person from each selected startup would be covered for international travel and accommodation
How to register for the event:
The registration has been opened since October 30 and will be closed on November 30, 2018.
Registration URL: https://www.airbus-bizlab.com/africa4future
About Airbus Accelerator:
Airbus BizLab is a global aerospace business accelerator where startups and Airbus intrapreneurs speed up the transformation of innovative ideas into valuable businesses. The Airbus BizLab has developed a “hybrid” concept to closely collaborate with startups while allowing smaller organizations to better understand needs and ways of working of large groups.